sâmbătă, 1 ianuarie 2011

New...word of the moment

Some times I feel I can conquer the world and I realise in a glimpse of a second how much "Wow" potential I have. Even more, I realize how lucky I am to be myself and having the chance to live everything that I`ve lived, good or bad as well. I am here, alive and well in this very second and I have the opportunity to wake up and see the light outside everyday, and in the same time feel the light inside me growing brighter and brighter with every step I take. 

What s more amazing is that this light is so determined to keep shining despite all the walls I build around it.
It`s scary, I must admit it, and even more when I wake up knowing that the "I" that I am today is so different from yesterday`s...so much wiser, grown up, peaceful, strong, happy and ready to take one step further into the unknown, guided by the yellow bricked path.

The demons are still lurking around - Fury, Anguish, Fear, Anger, Shame, Sadness...but I decided to invite them at the table and listen to their demands and allow them to show me their agenda. Eventhough I lack communication skills when talking to them I am everyday surprised to see how they become more friendly, calm and ready to show and explain me the reasons they exist and most of all, the good intentions that they hide under those scary masks. I am almost tempted to name them my tutors because I`ve learned so much from them even thought I am only half way of the road. 

But I must not forget my two trustful, loyal companions and beloved friends...Hope and Love that support me even in my darkest thoughts and hold my hand each step I take on the slippery path of revealing my true self and living my own life.

Thank You ,
Me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu