marți, 11 ianuarie 2011

Butterfly

I am neither here nor there; not then or now. I am magically lost in a butterfly daydream. It is a world where time does not exist, and the scenery and landscape are anything that I dream it to be - because the land of the Butterfly Daydream comes from within the deepest part of me.

A butterfly can sit delicately on my fingertip at any given moment of time asking timidly for me to come and play. It flies around me, circling me, tickling my ear, performing a sweet dance in the air around me. It seems that much too often, I cannot always come in to play, sometimes I must send it away, but always with a promise that the dance will begin again soon.

Upon entrance into this fascinating land, all else around begins to fade and I become lost in the land of my solitary kingdom. The landscape begins to transform, and once again - I am neither here nor there; not then or now - I am flying, dancing, and singing - in the land of Butterfly Daydreams.

The song plays on and with each note from the violin, a Kaleidoscope of butterflies join the dance. No butterfly exactly the same, they come in varying sizes and colors, some dazzling brightly, others singly quietly in the background. Each of them, in the act of their creative dalliance, teach me to fly.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu