joi, 4 noiembrie 2010

Communication skills

Why do I think this way?
Why do I not think like others do?
Why do I imagine conversations with others,
Conversations where I actually make sense,
Conversations where others understand.
Or at least try to comprehend
Rather than close their minds to me.
Discounting me in their minds.
Not even trying to understand.
Just putting me below them.
I do not think as others do.
I do not think just on the subject,
But just imagine arguments.
Rational arguments.
Arguments where I say how I truly feel.
Arguments to learn my opinions.
Arguments no one loses.
Arguments where no one gets hurt.
Arguments that accomplish something.
Without bringing in personal problems.
Without causing pain.
I wish more arguments could be solved
In the way I imagine discussions.
A way that causes no pain.
This is only a dream.
One that may never see this side of my mind.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu