joi, 7 octombrie 2010

If I could ever tell you...

Did I ever tell you that humans have wings?
Did I ever mention that their souls are white
As the canvas you see in the shop,
Yet black as the moonless night sky?
But there is something there...
Before it's even purchased
The canvas is meant for the painter to paint,
The sky has been filled with milky way stars...
It's always been there
Though you could not see it...
It's always been felt though you could not feel it
It's time that shifts our point of view
It's time that shapes the blocks of stone...
So I am here, and you are far...
Yet turning just a nudge the hands of time
And I can hear your whispers in my hair,
I can feel the tears on your face,
Your fingertips barely touching my skin,
Our bodies moving to the beats of the same heart...
All of these already happened...
This buzzing warmth inside of me
Just tells me that some things are meant to be.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu