duminică, 27 iunie 2010

The journey of "I"

I`m in the middle of something  called Lorina. I cannot say if it`s a volcano, a hurricane, an alien, a thunder....or a person. I know that I am somewhere inside and in between and I cannot find myself. I could scream to get out, but who am I anyway?

Who is "I"? "I" is so used to the generic name Lorina that forgot to express.

Is "I" afraid of something? Scared? Terrified? Or dead?..
No "I" is sure not dead but maybe just tired and not ready yet to get out there.
Maybe "I" is just staying in a safe place, not very cozy all the time but far enough from sight to allow "I" to grow and become stronger and confident and ready to enjoy the beauty of life.

Lorina is waiting for "I" to grow and let her be whomever "I" might discover on the journey.

Lorina only hopes that the journey of "I" will soon reach to a safe point. She needs balance and love infusion.
Is there a tea called Love?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu